Close my garage door at 9pm, if open
Other popular beam workflows and automations
- Open a door when arriving at a location
- Send an email when door is opened or closed.
- Close a door when leaving a location
- Close my garage door if Weather Underground detects rain
- When August locks, close my garage door
- Close garage door when Weather Underground detects snow
- Send me an SMS message if my garage door opens or closes
- Close the garage door when Scout Alarm is armed
Useful beam and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Door opened or closedThis trigger fires when the selected door state (open, closed) for a garage door you have access to is achieved.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Close garage doorThis action will ask the controller to close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, then the door will remain closed.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, then the door will remain open.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Partially open garage doorThis action will ask the controller to partially open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already partially open, then the door will remain partially open.
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together