Wake up on time and move the timer, or get stung on Beeminder.
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
- Get an IF notification for any Beemergency
- Get an email when a new Beeminder Applet is published
- Get an iOS reminder when your Beeminder goal is red
- Track how often you weigh in with Beeminder
- If fewer than x safe days on one goal, send the number of safe days to another goal as a datapoint
- Add Beemergency days to your Google Calendar
- Zap low on setting a datapoint onto goal
Useful Beeminder and Lutron Caséta and RA2 Select integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Set light levelThis Action will set a Lutron dimmer or switch to the level you specify.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Set shade positionThis Action will set a Lutron shade to the position you specify.
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Activate sceneThis Action will adjust multiple lights and shades together by activating a scene created in the Lutron app.
- Set shade tiltThis Action allows shades to be set to the desired tilt.
- Set fan speedThis Action allows a fan to be set to the desired speed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together