Wake up on time and move the timer, or get stung on Beeminder.
Other popular Beeminder workflows and automations
- Get an IF notification for any Beemergency
- Get an email when Beeminder publishes a new trigger or action
- Add data point for recurring tasks
- Add data from Todoist to Beeminder when you complete any task
- Get an email when a new Beeminder Applet is published
- Send SMS alert if any goal has a Beemergency day
- Beemind how many articles you've added to Pocket
- Beemind closing Issues on GitHub
Useful Beeminder and Proscenic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Zeno alert for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when the goal is close to derailing. It will begin firing according to the goal's reminder settings.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- Datapoint added to any goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to any goal.
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- Datapoint added to a specific goalThis Trigger fires every time a datapoint is added to a specific goal.
- Beemergency day on any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- Beemergency day on a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal moves into the red (imminent derailment).
- N days of safety buffer for any goalThis Trigger fires when any goal gets too close to derailing. You choose how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
- N days of safety buffer for a specific goalThis Trigger fires when a specific goal gets too close to derailing. You choose which goal and how many days before derail it should fire when you set up the Trigger.
Actions (Then that)
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Add datapointThis Action will add a new datapoint to a Beeminder goal.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot
- Charge meThis Action will charge your credit card the specified amount. If you don't have a credit card on file with Beeminder, or if there's a problem trying to charge it, we'll email you to let you know.
- Mode start robotThis action will mode start your robot
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together