#EnergyChallenge: When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular BroadLink workflows and automations
- When TH temperature reaches a degree, set temperature by Broadlink
- Turn on/off on (number) .... at ....
- When BroadLink Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off AC.
- If enter an area, then trigger to Broadlink
- If tado goes to Away mode, then a trigger is sent to Broadlink and Alexa
- Widget volume (down)
- Turn on or off your device when the sun sets
- If Dining Off, then send IFTTTrigger action to your Alexa device
Useful BroadLink and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- The current temperature is？This trigger fires when the current temperature is within a certain range
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- The current humidity is?This trigger fires when the current humidity is within a certain range
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Light sensorThis trigger fires when the light intensity is within a certain range
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Button triggerMake buttons and control other services with a single tap.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction change
- Door sensorThis trigger fires when the status of the door sensor changed
- Tamper proofThis trigger fires when the status of the tamper proof changed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the plug
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- FastForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
- NextThis action can control your TV/STB to next
- PreviousThis action can control your TV/STB to previous
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Scene controlThis action will control your scene
- Button controlThis action will make your button be pressed
- StopThis action can control your curtain to stop
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together