Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Send Slack messages for new Calendly events
- Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- Create Zoom meetings for new Calendly events
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- Add new Calendly invitees to a Constant Contact list
Useful Calendly and Orro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Lights turned ONThis trigger fires when the lights turn on.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Lights turned OFFThis trigger fires when the lights turn off.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Light Switch changed to PRESENTThis trigger fires when the Switch (or Group) changes to present.
- Light Switch changed to VACANTThis trigger fires when the Switch (or Group) changes to a vacant.
- Away Mode ENABLEDThis trigger fires when Away Mode is enabled.
- Away Mode DISABLEDThis trigger fires when Away Mode is disabled.
- Scene ACTIVATEDThis trigger fires when a scene is activated.
- Scene DEACTIVATEDThis trigger fires when a scene is deactivated.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn ONThis action will turn the specified switch or group of switches on.
- Turn OFFThis action will turn the specified switch or group of switches off.
- SET DimmerThis action will set the dimmer for the specified switch or group of switches.
- ENABLE Away ModeThis action will ENABLE Away Mode for your Orro Home.
- DISABLE Away ModeThis action will DISABLE Away Mode for your Orro Home.
- Turn ON All LightsThis action will turn ON all switches.
- Turn OFF All LightsThis action will turn OFF all switches.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together