Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
- Sends yourself a text message whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled in Calendly, send the user an email with Gmail
- Create Trello cards for new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together