Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events
- Create AWeber subscribers for new Calendly invitees
- Sends yourself a text message whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- Send Slack messages for canceled Calendly events
- Create Google tasks from new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together