C&H Mini-Split Mode to Cool At or Above Specified Temp
Other popular C&H Remote AC workflows and automations
Useful C&H Remote AC and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together