Get notified when there's a rider alert on Dallas Streetcar during commute hours
Other popular DART workflows and automations
- Get an email when DART publishes a new trigger or action
- Send an email when there's a DART delay on the commute home
- Get a notification when there's a DART rider alert during your weekday commute
- Get an email when a new DART Applet is published
- Notify the team when there's a DART delay during the morning commute
- Get a Telegram message when there's a DART service alert during commuting hours
- Get an email when there's a DART rider alert affecting your commute
Useful DART and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- New DART rider alertThis trigger fires when there is a new DART rider alert.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together