Welcome home with music (Android)
Other popular iotty Smart Home workflows and automations
- Log activities on Google Sheets
- Bed mode with Android Battery
- Mute Android Device ringtone
- Button widget
Useful iotty Smart Home and MyQ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door closedThis trigger fires when a door is closed.
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a door is opened.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Light turned onThis trigger fires when a light is turned on.
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
- Light turned offThis trigger fires when a light is turned off
- History of Door closedThis query returns a list of times when a door was closed.
- History of Smart Outlet ons or offsThis query returns a list of when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices was turned on or off.
- History of Door openingsThis query returns a list of events when a door was opened.
- History of lights turned onThis query returns a list of instances when a light was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Close doorThis action will close a garage door.
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Turn off lightThis action will turn off a light
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Turn on lightThis action will turn on a light
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together