Remind yourself to meditate every day
Other popular Date & Time workflows and automations
- Wake up with hue
- Take on the £1 Weekly Savings Challenge
- Recurring Tweets
- Simulated sunrise alarm clock for hue
- half hour tweet
- Wake up gently by using Yeelight sunrise
- Mute your Android phone at bedtime
- Get an hourly notification to drink a glass of water
Useful Date & Time and Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Pop Culture Happy Hour" Podcast
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together