Discord message when event begins
Other popular Discord workflows and automations
- Daily weather to Discord (C)
- If New tweet by specific user w/ hashtag, then post a link to it in a discord channel
- RSS Ground Automated Content Posting to Discord
- Post a Discord message everything you like a YouTube video.
- Automatically post a message to Discord when specific Google Calendar events are starting
- If New tweet by specific user, then post a link to it in a Discord channel
- YouTube video social sharing
- Share instagram photos on Discord as embedded post
Useful Discord and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- List Channel InvitesThis query returns all invites to a channel.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together