Delay watering if it's going to rain
Popular Button widget and Rachio workflows and automations
Useful Button widget and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Button pressThis trigger fires every time you press the button.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together