Turn off my Rachio sprinklers in high winds.
Popular Rachio and Tempest Weather System workflows and automations
Useful Rachio and Tempest Weather System integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Pressure drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the pressure at your WeatherFlow Tempest Station drops below a value you select.
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Forecast temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when the temperature forecast for your WeatherFlow Tempest Station rises above a value in the time frame you select.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- History of Lightning strikesThis query returns a list of when your WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station detected a lightning strike.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of Brightness drops below thresholdThis query returns a list of when your WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station's brightness dropped below a value that you select. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together