If Rachio Rain Sensor Activated, Then Send Email
Popular Gmail and Rachio workflows and automations
Useful Gmail and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together