Send a Boxcar notification with image
Other popular Camera widget workflows and automations
- When Camera Widget has a new photo save data to uSign
- Save a photo to Dropbox with a camera widget
- Update your Twitter profile pic
- Save image to OneDrive
- Camera widget to Sheets
- Post to /r/pics
- Camera widget to Teams
- Send a photo to @pixelsorter
Useful Camera widget and iotty Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smart Outlet turned on or offThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Outlet devices is turned on or off.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time you take any new photo via Do Camera.
- Smart Switch turned on/off/pressedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Switch devices is turned on or off, or it is pressed (when its Gang Type on the iotty app is set as 'Gate').
- Smart Shades Switch open or closedThis trigger fires when one of your iotty Smart Shades Switch devices is completely opened or closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off/press a Smart SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Switches.
- Turn on/off a Smart OutletThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Outlets.
- Open/close a Smart Shades SwitchThis action sends a command to one of your iotty Smart Shades Switches. The selected movement accuracy will be based on the calibration given to the device. You can change it from device settings on the iotty App: Update Shades calibration.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together