Note widget to Sheets
Popular Note widget and Google Sheets workflows and automations
Useful Note widget and Google Sheets integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Any new noteThis trigger fires every time you submit any new note.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- Cell updated in spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a particular cell is updated within the spreadsheet you specify.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- History of rows added to spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- Current values of a rowThis query returns the current values in a given row. Values from columns A-Z are available as ingredients.
Actions (Then that)
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
Note widget and Google Sheets resources
Automate New Year’s resolutions
Most New Year’s resolutions fail by mid-January, after our first few weeks of trying to create new habits and completing tasks with gusto, we lose steam and life catches up. Strava data has demonstrated that there is a dramatic drop that...
Best automation blogs of 2023
Check out our best and most read blog articles of 2021. A list of Applet collections and some round ups of our most-enabled services.
Automations for teachers
From homework tracking to sharing photos with parents, as well as creating custom voice responses for your classroom, IFTTT has the ability to save you time every day. Additionally, existing integrations with Google Drive, Google Sheets,...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together