Useful e-Connect and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together