Useful e-Connect and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together