Useful e-Connect and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together