Useful e-Connect and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together