If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
Useful Elektrum and MESH integrations
Triggers (If this)
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- Event from MESH app receivedThis Trigger fires every time your IFTTT Tag on MESH app receives an input signal from the other Tag.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- History of events from MESH appThis query returns a list of times when your IFTTT Tag on MESH app receives an input signal from the other Tag.
- Electricity price listDay-ahead prices represent the result of Nord Pool’s day-ahead implicit auction market. Peak = 09:00 to 20:00 Off peak 1 = 01:00 to 08:00 Off peak 2 = 21:00 to 24:00 Average = arithmetic average
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together