If current electricity price in area is above 90 EUR/MWh,\"Boiler\":Switch 1:OFF
Other popular Elektrum workflows and automations
Useful Elektrum and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- The price of electricity changesThis trigger fires hourly when electricity price changes
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- Current price exceeds thresholdThis trigger fires when current electricity price exceeds threshold
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together