Get an email when there's a new grant that mentions your state or city
Popular Email and Grants.gov workflows and automations
- Get an email when there's a new health-related grant
- Get an email when there's a new education-related grant
Useful Email and Grants.gov integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New grant opportunityThis trigger fires every time a new grant opportunity is posted to Grants.gov.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together