Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Get alerted to new flight deals from 'The Flight Deal'
- Get an email reminder a week before your wedding anniversary
- Mail me free games with Steam keys posted to /r/gamedeals
- Email yourself the iPhone screenshots you take
- Use Liam Neeson's badass quote from "Taken" to scare someone into returning your phone
- Create Todoist tasks from email
- Follow IFTTT's updates from your inbox
- Get an email when your EZVIZ camera senses motion
Useful Email and Kennedy-Mighell Report Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the Kennedy-Mighell Report Podcast
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together