Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Get alerts if there's disease outbreak news from the World Health Organization
- When you receive an email attachment automatically save it to Dropbox
- Get an email from the New York Times whenever there's breaking technology news
- Get a notification and an email if there's going to be snow tomorrow
- Get an email reminder a week before your wedding anniversary
- Get an email when there's a new tweet from a specific username
- Receive NASA's image of the day in your email
- Get an email whenever the U.S. President signs a bill into law
Useful Email and The Joy of Why Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at firstname.lastname@example.org and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "The Joy of Why" Podcast
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at email@example.com with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together