Save my mail attachments to OneDrive
Other popular Email workflows and automations
- Get an email when there's a new tweet from a specific username
- Follow IFTTT's updates from your inbox
- Get an email whenever the U.S. President signs a bill into law
- A daily email with new Recipes for you to try
- Quickly email yourself a note
- Get a daily 6:00 AM email with the weather report
- When you receive an email attachment automatically save it to Dropbox
- Email a message to a Slack channel
Useful Email and Weekend Edition Sunday Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Weekend Edition Sunday" Podcast
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together