Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Useful Eventbrite and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Recording endedThis trigger fires when a recording ends.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Recording startedThis trigger fires when a recording starts.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together