Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
Useful Eventbrite and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together