Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Useful Eventbrite and SMS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Send IFTTT any SMSThis Trigger fires every time you send any SMS to your IFTTT phone number.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Send IFTTT an SMS taggedSend IFTTT a tagged SMS by adding a hashtag symbol anywhere in the message (e.g. #IFTTT).
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together