Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together