Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and Weebly integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Site publishThis Trigger fires every time you publish your Weebly website.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Product saleThis Trigger fires every time a new sale occurs on your website.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Blog commentThis Trigger fires every time someone posts a comment to a specific blog.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Form submissionThis Trigger fires every time you receive a new form submission.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together