Post Recent Tweets to Flapz Board
Other popular Flapz workflows and automations
- Post Popular Articles from NY Times to Flapz Board
- Ask Alexa to post News to Flapz Board
- Push Hot Posts from any SubReddit to Flapz Board
- Get a stocks closing price pushed to Flapz Board
- Post New Trello Cards added to Flapz Board
- New Deal Won from Salesforce on Flapz Board
- Post new YouTube Subscriber to Flapz Board
- Twitch Channel going Live alert on Flapz Board
Useful Flapz and Philips Hue integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Update All Flapz Board RowsThis action will update data rows on a chosen Flapz board with text or new data.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Update Single Flapz Board RowThis action will push new data or text to a single row on your Flapz board.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together