Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- FB page photo upload to flickr
- New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
- Tweet your newest uploaded Flickr pictures.
- Download Flickr Favorites to Dropbox
- Save new public photos from your Flickr photostream to your QNAP device
- When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
- Flickr favourite to facebook page
- New photo Flickr to Wallpaper
Useful Flickr and GraspIO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Trigger when Analog Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Analog Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Trigger when Digital Sensor firesThis trigger fires when the Digital Sensor value matches the specified condition.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a projectThis action will run a project saved in your GraspIO Studio account.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Display text on OLED screenThis action will display text on the OLED.
- Control RGB LEDThis action will turn on the RGB LED with the selected color.
- Flash RGB LEDThis action will alternately display two colors for the selected duration/delay on the LED .
- Speak the entered textThis action will make the board speak using the interfaced Speaker.
- Capture a photo or GIFThis action will capture a photo or GIF using the interfaced camera.
- Control Servo MotorThis action will control the Servo Motor angle and speed.
- Control Digital Output portsThis action will control the Digital Output ports on the board.
- Beep BuzzerThis action will beep the buzzer by turning it on and off at the desired frequency.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together