TS Assistant - Trigger Out (iOS)
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Download Flickr Favorites to Dropbox
- IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
- Flickr (Album) to Blogger (Post)
- Any new video from Instagram gets uploaded to Flickr
- FB page photo upload to flickr
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Youtube to Flickr for Yoga
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
Useful Flickr and Notifications integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Send a notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a notification to your devices from the IFTTT app.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Send a rich notification from the IFTTT appThis action will send a rich notification to your devices from the IFTTT app. Rich notifications may include a title, image, and link that opens in a browser or installed app.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together