When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Tweet your newest uploaded Flickr pictures.
- Save your Flickr public favorite photos to QNAP device
- Save your flickr favorites to Evernote
- Save Flickr favorites to an iOS album
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- Twit pics -> Flickr account
- Flickr + Drive
Useful Flickr and SMS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Send IFTTT any SMSThis Trigger fires every time you send any SMS to your IFTTT phone number.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Send IFTTT an SMS taggedSend IFTTT a tagged SMS by adding a hashtag symbol anywhere in the message (e.g. #IFTTT).
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together