If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Open your garage door
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- Open garage door (Android)
Useful Garageio and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Request a track be playedRequest a track to be played
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together