Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Close your garage door if it starts raining
- Open your garage door
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
Useful Garageio and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together