Turn off Sabbath mode with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Cooking workflows and automations
- Turn off oven
- Make sure your oven is off after 11pm
- Turn off the oven when I lock the door
- Flash your Phillips Hue lights when your oven turns on
- Turn on Sabbath mode with Alexa
- Receive a phone call when your oven is preheated
- Turn your GE oven off when you leave home
- Ask Alexa to turn off your GE oven
Useful GE Appliances Cooking and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis Trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Oven turned offThis Trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Preheat temperature achievedThis Trigger fires every time your oven is preheated.
- Oven timer doneThis Trigger fires every time your oven timer reaches zero.
- Cooking timer doneThis Trigger fires every time your oven turns off after the cooking timer reaches zero.
- History of when the timer went offThis query returns a recent list of when your oven timer reached zero.
- History of oven offsThis query returns a list of when your oven was turned off.
- History of cooking timer doneThis query returns a list of when your oven turns off after the cooking timer reaches zero.
- History of Preheat temperature achievedThis query returns a list of when your oven was preheated.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn off ovenThis Action will turn off your oven.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Set oven to sabbath modeThis Action will set the sabbath mode for your oven.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together