Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together