Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Recording endedThis trigger fires when a recording ends.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Recording startedThis trigger fires when a recording starts.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together