Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together