If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off a deviceThis action will turn on or off a device
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Lock/Unlock doorThis action will lock or unlock a door
- Ring a doorbellMake a doorbell ring
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together