Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
GE Appliances Dryer and Space resources
Ultimate smart home guide 2023
IFTTT works to provide homeowners with the flexibility to select devices and services that fit their needs and goals, without considering whether they were built to work with the other elements of their home. As long as it’s on IFTTT, we...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together