Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and U.S. Independence Day integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- U.S. Independence DayThis Trigger fires every year on the Fourth of July at the time you specify.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together