Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and VeeZy Washing Machine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle starts
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle finishes
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine door closes
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Cycle is pausedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle pauses
- Door OpenedThis trigger fires WM Door Opened
Actions (Then that)
- Pause programThis action will pause the washing machine program
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Set programThis action will set the washing machine program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Resume programThis action will resume the washing machine program
- Start programThis action will start the pre-selected program on your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together