Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Webflow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
- List productsThis query returns your Webflow products and SKUs.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- List collectionsThis query returns your Webflow collections.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together