Ask Alexa to set AC mode
Other popular GE Appliances Window AC workflows and automations
- Change indoor unit 2 when outside temp drops below
- Change indoor unit 1 when outside temp rises above
- Turn off AC with Alexa
- Set temperature
- Change indoor unit 4 when outside temp drops below
- Turn GE AC on/off when August/Yale lock is unlocked/locked
- Increase the temperature of your GE Smart Window AC during on-peak hours
- Turn on GE AC when GPU Temperature exceeds ___° C
Useful GE Appliances Window AC and Gmail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
- Target temperature reachedThis Trigger fires when the target temperature has been reached.
- Fan only mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time fan-only mode is selected.
- Cool mode selectedThis Trigger fires when cool-mode has been selected.
- Energy saver mode selectedThis Trigger fires when energy-saver mode is selected.
- History of when Cool mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when cool-mode was been selected.
- History of when fan only mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when fan-only mode was selected.
- History of target temperature reachedThis query returns a list of when the target temperature was been reached.
- History of air filter needs cleaningThis query returns a list of when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
Actions (Then that)
- Set target temperatureThis Action will set a target temperature on your window ac unit.
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Set AC modeThis Action will set the mode of the air conditioner unit.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Set fan modeThis Action will set the fan mode on the air conditioner unit.
- Turn off ACThis Action will turn off the air conditioner unit.
- Turn on ACThis Action will turn on the air conditioner unit.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together