Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and Rachio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Watering time startsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Watering time stopsThis Trigger fires every time a watering time stops for the device your specify.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Event registeredThis Trigger fires every time an event is registered for the device you specify.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of EventsThis query returns a list of times when an event was registered to the device you specified.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of watering time startsThis query returns a list of when a watering time starts for the device your specify.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
- History of watering time stopsThis query returns a list of when a watering time stops for the device your specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Rain delayThis Action will put the Rachio in rain delay mode for a certain period of time.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Skip watering timeThis Action will skip a watering time.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Stop wateringThis Action will stop all watering on a device.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Start a zoneThis Action will start a zone you specify.
- Start watering timeThis Action will start a watering time.
- Seasonal adjustmentThis Action will adjust the overall run time of the selected schedule while overriding any current adjustments.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together