Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and VeeZy Tumble Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle starts.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the tumble dryer cycle finishes.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Tumble Dryer Door OpenedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Opened.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Tumble Dryer Door ClosedThis trigger fires Tumble Dryer Door Closed.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- Tumble Dryer Program PausedThis trigger fires the Tumble Dryer Program Paused.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Set programThis action will set the tumble dryer program
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together